Welcome to CommBox Support
DOWNLOADS, TRAINING, WARRANTIES & TROUBLE SHOOTING -
We're here to help with all your CommBox needs
Onsite Warranty Info
If no warranty fault is found, there is a service charge for the call-out & testing. We recommend that you read the operating instructions, and in particular the troubleshooting section of the Operating Instructions, before you make a Warranty service call or complete the trouble shooting downloads below.
Trouble Shooting an Interactive Touchscreen’s:
All onsite warranties are a hardware warranty only. Software, configuration, settings, software or data corruption, loss of data, etc, are not covered. For a full list on items not covered by the CommBox warranty please see below:
• Damage caused by people, animals, or vermin
• Damage caused by any environmental factors
• Damage caused by power spikes or lightning
• Damage caused by any unreasonable level of usage
• Backing-up or recovering data
• Software & parts compatibility
• Network & Internet connectivity
• Settings or configuration
• Additional components added after retail sale of product
• Any external or removable media, peripherals, or batteries
• Software & data
• Damage caused by purposes or manner not intended for this product’s type or specification
• Products of type or cost not covered by the warranty purchased
For Interactive Support call 02 9975 6001 and log your case. Alternately you can log your case by filling out the form below.
Log a Case
How to use Chalkbox Software with a CommBox Interactive Touchscreen
This CommBox training video covers how to use Chalkbox Software with a CommBox Interactive Touchscreen, including using chalkbox as a digital whiteboard, the pen tool, the highlighter tool, the paintbrush tool, the shape tool, the eraser tool, creating sessions and saving sessions.